Wednesday, August 3, 2011

thursday post 54

good afternoon! firstly, TWFT topic's 'bring out the best in others (4) and secondly, today i've been hard @ work plodding 4964 steps. righteo, events for today?
-PIG mum gleefully forced me off to bed @ some ridiculously early hour last night, coz i had an 8am appointment @ the eye clinic this morning.
-luckily, she didn't force me to walk all the way out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, just to the bathroom to rinse my mouth and wash my hands.
-of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt on all day, and we started off the day listening to some old discs of jacky cheung.
-i spent the entire trip with my eyes closed, having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-once we arrived, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way up to the eye clinic. it's a long walk, you know. easy for her, but not for me. ><
-some filipino guy did my eye test first before he stuck those drops to enlarge my pupils.
-meaning i had to ditch the july issue of the who magazine for ipoddy. i listened to westlife's 'back home' album, until the dr. called me in.
-what was his name ... lol, i kept thinking 'twas mark! anyways, he looked @ the eyes, had me follow his finger, etc. he told me that my left eye couldn't open by itself and my right eye couldn't close by itself coz of brain damage. he also consulted some other doctor about me, who i think got offended coz i couldn't remember him! XD
-after one more loo trip, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way back down to the car and we left.
-originally, i'd asked PIG mum if we could please have lunch @ ishii @ pinelands plaza, but she claimed there wasn't enough time. instead, we just stopped for a quick lunch @ maccas. PIG mum got me a yummy chicken caersar wrap and a small chips to share. we drank water; she wouldn't even buy me an orange juice. :(
-one loo trip before she tootled me off for my torture session with vincent the physio. ><
-and bloody stupid useless ela lost her immunity! >< zero thanks to heartless PIG mum who spent basically the entire trip home berating me for not stretching her enough. :(
-back home, i plopped online. phew, just enough time for my most precious two hours of the day. :)
-actually, wait! i made it to the second half of writer's group! thanks to eileen for a wee slice of cake, harry for a cuppa, white and two, and gabby who helped me to the loo once. i let era open the tap lotsa times, of course.
-cathy's taking me out to garbo tonight! :D i need to buy more flossettes, and more shower gel. hopefully i can find the mint flavour one again!
toms: just UQ physio. fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me to see naz for some lunch toms, and that i can buy some sushi for arvo tea with aunty frances!
-and SHINE fellowship toms night. i haven't done the homework, coz i can't read canto! XD
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: