Monday, August 8, 2011

tuesday post55

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1957 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'pour out your heart in worship' and thirdly, em's still owed NINE MINUTES online when i get back from toastmasters!! righteo, events for today?
-lol, PIG mum decided last night that 'twasn't cold enough to turn the heater on for me anymore. i cold shivered twice, resolved that i'd yell upstairs to PIG mum if i shivered once more, then fell asleep! XD but i awoke later on, when PIG mum came downstairs and turned the heater on! lol, she'd realised 'twas cold, too! XD afterwards, bear bear and i slept in relative comfort.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P once more for just one tinkle, before swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open the taps @ least five times, amongst other things.
-but she really lost her cool when ela shoved away from the plate that PIG mum had been gleefully forcing her to brace against whilst era was spreading and knocked my warm mug of horlicks over. luckily, PIG mum's only a small woman, and i was more or less unscathed from her reaction. ><"
-i went and did my stinky unspeakable after breakfast; of course horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. i also spent some time leaning against the side rail, had a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the 4WD.
-of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we started the day listening to josh groban's self-titled first album. i continued my silent chat to percy, but was ordered by PIG mum to stretch ela while we were still on the highway! i refused till we entered coronation drive, then stretched her and also opened and closed her lotsa times.
-dad met us @ the lift! :D he stayed with me whilst PIG mum went downstairs to pay and pester margaret.
-lol, i keep forgetting physio dude's name! ><" dave? no, jake! XD XD anyways, we walked into the gym, then started with some standing balance practise. my favourite - NOT! ><
-but today was easier coz i got to lie down while the students tested my proprioception (or there lackof) then karen marvelled @ elf's toe control whilst banging her ankle around.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to buy my yummy pork salad roll. :) i asked the lady about the apple and custard danish, and she showed me this apple and custard roll! maybe PIG mum'll lemme buy that for arvo tea sometime!
-back home, i munched my yummy danish, drank one mug of warm milo 'incorrectly' and talked to dearest dad, who was @ ferny hills.
-CODA rang to say that someone new would be taking me to toastmasters tonight, hmm.
-i went once more to the loo before plopping online. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-some occupational therapist from kyabra's over checking our house and making sure it's safe for tess to use on saturday.
-toastmasters tonight! :D i'm warm-up master, my question's "what's your favourite holiday and why?" i'll talk about boxing day, putting out a christmas wishlist every year, PIG mum's grumpiness about getting only one present for two events.
-now i've got one hour for myself. :) happy news reading~
-hope to see everyone tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: