Sunday, February 25, 2024

Monday Post 351

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2234 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'You Are Greatly Loved'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Tiy 2b More Flexible' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Sweet Sleep' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the FIFTIETH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's backseat and buckle my own seatbelt (what I do all day). She tootles me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture and we also listen to her mix of Canto pop all day, too.
  • At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle and then lie down for some massage and acupuncture. Personally, I find the shoulder CPR Ray gives me the most comfortable! PIG mum was obviously in her element yapping ceaselessly @ Ray; today she repeated one syllable five times and another five but thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • After another looo trip, PIG mum tootles me back to Warrigal Square and we buy groceries from Woolies; I also get a 40TH birthday card for Jo coz I'm attending her big birthday party soon!
  • Back home, for lunch I stand @ the stove and cook the yummy alfredo pasta packet that PIG mum lemme buy from Woolies since it was on special! Mostly I'm just impressed that PIG mum added lotsa corn kernels and sliced-up tiny frankfurts! That was washed down with one delicious mug of Chinese tea~
  • While waiting for Sanella to arrive @ 2:30pm I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled although I've only passed one level today.
  • For some reason, Sanella arrived early today but was content to sit and wait with me till 2:30pm before I headed to the bathroom.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Sanella who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one yummy banana, half a tasty cracker and one mug of green tea.  Happiness was reading the Kylie Chan novel for one hour (today (finished pg. 333 @ 3:33pm - seriously! XD) and finished pg. 350 @ 3:37pm
  • At 4:25pm I sat over the loo for two tinkles and then signed Sanella off with my thanks and byes. Hope she's back again soon~
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin for the FIFTIETH time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of this post.
  • Toms: originally since NAB physio wasn't happening until Thursday (students are doing orientation/sth) PIG mum was just gonna get Lena to take me to Pinelands Coles for grocery shopping and getting my once-weekly bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse but this arvo Mrs. Hoppie rang and said someone has cancelled; does Emily wanna come? I immediately yelled no, but mother asked was I serious and I grumbled but you want me to go, right? Fine, I'll go. But you'd better lemme get an ADULT Happy Meal; they're only available for a limited time! Only horrid PIG mum said immediately NO. >< Her reason? She doesn't want me eating sth big so close to bedtime but she promises she'll take me for one sometime. Huh, I bet she'll keep saying no until it's not offered anymore. ><
  • Oh, the UnHappy Meal's coz I'm attending Toastmasters toms night; that's always fun!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes) for the FIFTIETH time: Hudson, Lamar (first name, Higgins, heard), Lehrmann, Condon (heard), Baird (heard), Chicco, Kenzie, Nicol, Burns, Wren, Little, Burke, Croucher, Warwick, Crisafulli, Imran (first name), Deen, Makenna (first name), Dobbin, Effie (first name), Zahos, River, Natalia (first name), Cooper, Raven, Ford, Rawlings, Andrews, Gottlieb, Suliasi (first name, heard), Vunivalu (heard), Staggs (heard), MacPherson, Ashelin (first name, heard), Krukellis (heard), Haley (heard), Trump (heard), Rineheart (heard), Baily, Butler, Daly (first name), Webb, Jensen, Flegler (heard), Kotoni (first name), Staggs, Cohen, Todhunter, Piakura, Taupau, Hanlon, Chalmers, Youngberry and Lambe.  Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = down slightly against the US$.  Jonathan Uptin read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Miami. Brisbane was 23-32 today. Brisbane toms: 23-31. Mt. Gravatt toms: 22-30. Sunrise 5:39am Sunset 6:32pm

No comments: