Thursday, February 22, 2024

Friday Post 351b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2931 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now just nine. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Lol, I was enjoying my last minute of my most important two hours of the day online when PIG mum comes downstairs and demands are you getting off yet?? How does that woman manage time that strictly?? XD
  • I'd headed over for arvo tea but when PIG mum demanded I get myself a spoon first went back and noted that down first. Unsure why that annoyed mother but I stayed calm meaning she can't bag me out next time she books me into see the psychiatrist.
  •  Arvo tea was some yummy pear, about half a flavoured rice cracker and one mug of delicious Chinese tea. Happiness was reading the Kylie Chan novel for one hour, reaching page seventy-five @ exactly 5:05pm.
  • For some reason I was feeling thirsty so after reading for one hour I went and poured myself one cup of water and just braced against the bench to drink it.
  • Before returning online I sat over the loo for one tinkle.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's (read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 47TH time: Squarey, Baxter, Beaumont (heard), Jensen, Sarina (first name), Andaraloro, Bissell, Rocciasano, Alexander, Schrinner, Miles (heard), Kingsun, Copeman, Palaszczuk (heard), Crisafulli, Blowers (heard), Gollschewski, Ryan, Balme, Dowsley, Milne, Fair, Delany, Riley, Warburton Saunders, Cox, Carson, Nugent, Dunn, Reason, Bairstow, Jensen, Elemans, Redmayne, Gyte, Head, Boult, McDermott, Hamiso (first name), Oates, Hillier, Nelson, Woiwod, Doolan (first name), Hayes, Dunkley, Oates, Purtill, Shelmerdine and Gray. Sigler, 1AUD = 65USc.Alisa Smith read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report. Brisbane was 25-35. Brisbane toms: 24-31.  Sunrise 5:37am Sunset 6:25pm

No comments: