Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sunday Post 351b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2863 (that's not too bad, considering I spent all morning and nearly half the afternoon using Sparkless3) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Who's The Judge?" Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and then dad tootled me off to the Brisbane Table Tennis for the first competition of 2024!
  •  For some reason, dad demanded I stand up, hike like four steps up and register my attendance in person to Kim? Luckily, Kim me to go sit back down~
  • Then dad started going on about how I didn't know how much he suffers? Lol, is  dad taking a page from PIG mum's book? She's always going on like how only she suffers, only she struggles, that she suffers the most and that she struggles the most! But it's not a competition: were it one, I'd win hands down since I'm the rottenly disabled one here!! XD
  • Lost my five match in an epic five setter and I was one set down playing my second match when the judge said only play best of three! Told Brett ladies first and he'd better lemme win and then backed myself and won the next two sets! :D
  • But got thrashed in straight sets for my last match against that old autistic non-verbal bloke. XD
  • Kim's chocolate cake was AMAZING! Only very crumbly?
  • Doubles was rqually disastrous: lost the first two matches but thankfully won the third. XD
  • Came home with two new green third-placed ribbons!
  • Got home, used the loo for one tinkle and had turned the computer on when PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland and said yes when I asked her  could I please go shower since I was all sweaty and sticky from today.
  • Took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I had some fruit and half a tasty cracker for arvo tea. Happiness was reading the Kylie Chan novel for one hour, reaching pg. 300 @ 4:07pm and then finishing pg. 325 @ exactly 4:40pm.
  • ZHappily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 49TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Had dinner @ Ho Lin Wah. Ate piss little but got like two mouthfuls of HK-style milk tea, phew~
  • Got home, used loo for one more tinkle and returned onlinew.
  • Toms: seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage @  11am. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him.
  • Hopefully she'll  take me grocery shopping and aisle walking afterwards, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • PIG mum guesses it's  Lucy minding me from 2:30pm till 4:30pm? The roster says TBA but PIG mum says she;'s got an updated roster and will check for me toms.
  • Have never gone out for dinner Monday night before so fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the FIFIETH time!
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: