Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Thursday Post 351

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Wednesday's actually 2697 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand but unfortunately, I was really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Grace Unadorned'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2670 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); fourthly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Our Servant, Jesus'; fifthly, TWFT topic's "Don't Doubt God" and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Walking In Jesus' Shoes" but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-ONE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 46TH time!! Anyways, let's start off with yesterday's events first!

No comments: