Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Wednesday Post 351c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1292 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after I get back home from table tennis!!! Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • Around 9am, I wake once more to relieve myself, shortly before PIG mum begfins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's still @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to finish with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: