Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Thursday Post 294

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2167 steps (ha, I'm over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Eleventh-Hour Breakthroughs'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Moving From Failure To Success (3)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Brought Low' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online tonight after I get home from book club  and have dinner!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  One hour later, noisy PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around wakes me for another pot :P trip, and soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo. When I told her I randomly dry coughed twice this morning after I woke up, she immediately offered to cancel my physio session for me but I said don't haveta, coz apart from pre-existing brain injury I'm totally fine. Can you just gimme a throat lolly?
  • When Karina arrives, she knocks, enters and bids me good morning. When I flap Pijum's ear @ her she saus 'hi, Pikachu!' then adds 'hitting the snooze button for fifteen more minutes...' Another earflap and she wisely removes herself; phew, since Pijum's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum! XD
  • When Karina comes back, I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, before I sit over the loo for one tinkle. After washing and drying Era, I walk out to the gobbling :p table with Karina, grousing @ her for AGAIN not eating breakfast!
  • For my own breakfast, PIG mum feeds me one bowl of poor drowned Tiny Teddy chocolate cereal. :P I also drink one full mug of water, pop all my usual drugs :P and spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I climb into the passenger seat of Karina's car, and she tootles me off to GCCW after kindly helping me buckle my seatbelt (sth which she kindly helps with all day). 
  • At the library, I use the disabled loo once and then grab my usual spot inside Meeting RFoom One.
  • Only seven people attended today; thanks to Sattya who helped me once to the loo @ morning tea time (I managed fine by myself inside the disabled toilet)  and got me two packets of bikkies and a white tea with two sugars. Homework for next meeting's 'stumbling across a abandoned housein the woods'; I'm planning to write about how stumbling's dangerous for me! XD
  • After GCCW ended, Karina took me to the ambulant stall in the normal ladies toilet (since the disabled one was occupied) and then tootled me somewhere to buy my kebab with chips somewhere along Logan Road before she tootled me off  to the NAB for physio with Liz.
  • Physio today: Six transfers from Red mats to plinth,  one and two point kneel, lunges and eight laps short hallway walking. Ruth helped out today and by the time I left I was all sweaty despite the NAB having air con!
  • After I sat over the loo for two more tinkles Karina tootled me home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: