Friday, February 23, 2024

Saturday Post 351b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2668 (ha, I'm over 2,5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 48TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  •  Whilst doing so, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • PIG mum returns when I call her to finish with Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over  to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I drink one cup of water before sitting over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • PIG mum fries me my once-weekly egg with a soft centre and puts a very thin layer of avocado on the slice of toast before placing the egg on. I enjoy my first mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey and happily read for thirty minutes first up.
  • After reading for thirty minutes, I sat over the loo for one more tinkle, climbed into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and bucked my own seatbelt/
  • PIG mum tootled us down to Underwood MarketPlace and parked outside the entrance, refusing my polite request could she please park around the side because it's closer to Big W that way. *sigh*
  • Our first stop was Big W, where I bought a  packet of underwear.
  • Next, I sat outside the foodcourt wjile PIG mum went to the ATM and withdrew cash. Amazingly, she even went and bought me my honey chicken sushi roll before we finished buying groceries @ Woolies!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle before sitting back down @ the gobbling :P table and continuimg to read.
  • Lunch was either one boowl of rice leftovers/a tuna toastie with one slice of cheese and a delicious mug of Chinese tea.
  • After lunch, I stayed @ the gobbling :P table and read straight for another 2.5 hours, since it's only Saturday that I get the chance to read for three hours! I reached pg. 125 @ 12:17pm, forgot what time I reached/finished pg. 150 but reached pg. 175 @ exactly 1:15pm!
  • Having read for three hours I used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online, but had been online for less than thirty minutes when PIG mum suddenly ordered me off to shower.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 12%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before tapping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After she'd dried my back and the back of the chair for me, suddenly dad appears and sends her away, saying he'll help with the rest! Much appreciated, dad~
  • After sitting over the loo for one tinkle, drying inside both ears, stamping both feet dry and washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over
  • Arvo tea's the delicious honey chicken sushi plus my other mug of French earl grey with milk sweetened with one spoonful of honey. SAince there's time, I happily read for one more hour, reaching pg. 250 @  4:30pm and reaching pg. 275 @ 5:03pm.
  • After sitting over the loo for one more tinkle, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: fingers crossed dad's feeling well enough to take me to our first table tennis competition for the year; I wanna big slice of Kim's chocolate cake! XD
  • She'll make us salad rolls for lunch and I suppose dad'll have me home if he plans to play badminton and have arvo tea weitjh his mates but he'd better remember to take us out for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyuone a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 48TH time: Greer, Hadley, Geran, Gerrard, Wilson, Baird (heard), Bavas, Stephenson, Piotrowski, Haley (heard), Trump (heard), Pocock, Dutton, Copp, Lamar (first name, heard), Rigg, Dick, Dunne, Godfrey, Gert-Jan (first name), de Graaf, Mergler, Yasmin (first name), Browne, O'Call;aghan, Feeney, Mostert, Zelenskyy, Biden (heard), Navalny (heard), Kearsley, Putin (heard), Bonnell, Biden (heard), Head (heard), Catley (heard), Horan (heard), Kiss (heard), Miles, Lebron (first name), Kelsey (heard), Condon (heard), Jonty (first name), Bush and Bradnam. Upcrooft, Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 26-31 today. Brisbane toms: 22-29. Mt. Gravatt toms: 21-28. Sunrise 5:27am Sunset 6:24pm

No comments: