Thursday, February 22, 2024

Thursday Post 351c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2967. Aww, sorry, not quite three grand. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I was sharing some Facebook memories when suddenly the doorbell rang! I called who's gonna answer and PIG mum called back dad will.
  • 'T'was Annie!  She's just returned from Taiwan and brought us some tea leaves and pineapple cake!
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's rostered down to mind me from 9:30am till 2pm; I've just texted her asking her will she come coz she was sick last week and couldn't make it.
  • Whoever does come, will take me to Coles for an 11am physio appointment @ Breathe.
  • Presuming I'll buy groceries @ Coles (Pinelands Plaza)/Woolies (Warrigal Square) afterwards.
  • After coming home for a shower and eating lunch I'm free  for the rest of the  day! Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading the Kylie Chan novel for one hour and watching the 6pm news for the 47TH time, unless dearest dad's finally feeling better enough to take us out for dinner!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: