Thursday, February 8, 2024

Thursday Post 294b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2710 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Thinking The Best' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THREE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I boot I head back outside and boot the computer uup while Karina goes and cleans the bathroom.
  • When she leaves @ 2:45pm I walk over to the gobbling :P table and sign her off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next week.
  • For arvo tea, PIG mum feeds me one gloopy mouthful of passionfruit, half a tasty cracker and one mug of green tea. Before returning online, I sit over the loo for one more tinkle.
  • At 5:25pm I sit over the toilet; originally for two tinkles but Catherine arrives early and dad DEMANDS I get out NOW I comply having only done one tinkle.
  • At the library, I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and enter the meeting room, telling Phil that the soap dispenser's  broken.
  • Eight attended tonight, I learnt that Di's husband's turning seventy-three this year and the meeting ended five minutes early, after I very excitedly burbled to everyone that there's gonna be a Despicable Me 4 coming out; MORE MINIONS!! :D <3 XD
  • Our next book's called The Dressmaker; it's a historical fiction about some lower-class girl who wants to become a dressmaker and survives the sinking of the Titanic! Phil gave me the large print  edition and I love reading historical fiction novels; I'm muchly looking forward to reading this book! 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: