Monday, February 5, 2024

Monday Post 293d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2947. Aww, not quite three grand. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I spent like thirty-five minutes happily playing the HP version of Bejeweled and passed another two levels!
  • Only my idiot nosed randomly started leaking ... hope she shuts up toms!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Tooms: Lena's coming around 9am to take me to the NAB for physio. Mightn't be time to buy groceries from Coles afterwards but PIG mum says I can buy a pork salad roll for lunch from the Pinelands Bakehouse.
  • Don't have any plans after Lena leaves; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, fingers crossed PIG mum will feed me some arvo tea and hoping to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 34TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyoone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: