Saturday, February 24, 2024

Sunday Post 351

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1698 steps (ha, I'm over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic's 'God Opens The Heart'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Armed For Spiritual Warfare (3)'; fourthly, Our  Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Not Luck, But Christ' and fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's just five but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY MINUTES online should I get to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 49TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, @ least nature allowed me to achieve my first week of consecutive awesome sleeps before interrupting and demanding I use the pot :P @ 1:50am this morning. XD
  • Nature called again when PIG mum woke me with her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs and after another pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew she'd get super-noisy again exactly one hour later!
  • Sure enough, I'm awakened for another pot :P trip when noisy PIG mum goes a-THUMPING back upstairs. After this second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with nothing bar the bra strap and the tee before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 49TH time: Dart (first name), Kenzie (heard), Lambe, Greer, Hadley, Baird, Upcroft, Bleijie, Inglis, Mellish, Croucher, Albanese, Westacott, Dutton, Uptin, Abo, Dobbin, Sivo (heard), Cleary Gilbert (heard), Hess (heard), Woolf, Demetriou, Scanlon, Mam (heard), Sharpe (heard), Usher Streep (heard), Blunt (heard), Hathaway (heard), Short (heard), Head (heard), Maxwell (heard), McDermott, Trump (heard), Haley (heard), Ruud (heard), Staggs (heard), Piotrowski, Godfrey, Lambetsos, Zelenskyy (heard), Todhunter (heard), Funk, Kiss, Gillespie, Conellan and Uptin. Jonathan Uptin read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Highgate Hill. Brisbane was 23-30 today. Brisbane toms: 22-32. Mt. Gravatt toms: 28-33. Sunrise 5:58am Sunset 6:33pm

No comments: