Friday, February 16, 2024

Saturday Post 250c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today!  Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1374. Anyways, potential final, final events for today?

  • PIG mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around wakes me for another pot :P trip and soon after, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Whilst complying, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

No comments: