Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Wednesday Post 352b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday's night's actually 2740; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Did You Know What You Were Getting Into?'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (since obviously, I've not left the house yet); fourthly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Radical Effects Of The Resurrection'; fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Changing How You Pray' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Help My Unbelief!' but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • After enjoying my most important two hours of the day online, I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and munch some arvo tea.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: