Friday, February 16, 2024

Friday Post 250d

 Lol, Wally has already hit the sack: the stupid thing didn't gimme anymore steps for my final loo trip and back!  >< XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played mobile games for forty minutes. The HP version of Bejeweled first, then after I ran outta lives the original Candy Crush.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up latest by 9:30am!!
  • Perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me? Unsure if the  parents are feeling well  enough to take me out  to buy my once-weekly sushi roll  for arvo tea, nor if dad can take me to play table tennis @ church toms arvo but you can bet your bottom dollar we'll not have dinner out toms night!  XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: