Saturday, February 10, 2024

Saturday Post 294b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1067 (ha, I'm just over 1000; not bad for someone who's been @ home all day! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Better And Better'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like the past two nights, nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Unfortunately for the 2nd time running I doubt I'll score my first 7th consecutive awesome sleep this year coz I've been @ home all day and not gone out ... *sigh again*
  • When PIG mum still hadn't helped me up by 9:45pm I banged the wall and asked please would she? I really didn't wanna be back in bed before twelve hours had passed! PIG mum said wait, and in the end I didn't exit the bedroom till like 10:15am. Day wasted, then. >< *three consecutive sighs*
  • After brushing teeth and doing a stinky unspeakable, I had my once-weekly egg and first mug of white tea with a squirt of honey for breakfast.
  • Today I started the new book club novel and it's fantastic! First, though, I used forty-five minutes  of free lives from the HP version of Bejeweled; I've passed live four levels today!
  • Didn't time  how long I've read today, but maybe a few hours? I reached pg. twenty-five @ 12:38pm, reached page fifty @ 1:21pm (BTW, I don't read THAT slowly, in between were two toilet trips and one mug of lemon honey water XD), reached page seventy-five @ 1:51, had a late lunch of fried turnip cake and CNY year cake from our neighbour, finished page 100 @ 2:19, reached pg. 111 @ 2:07pm, finished pg. 125 @ 3:09pm (in between had arvo tea and  visited the loo), reached pg. 150 @ exactly 4:15pm, the book featured the word 'minions' twice on pg. 167 (<3 the Minions! :D), reached pg. 175 @ 4:45pm, used the loo for another tinkle and reached pg. 200 @ 5:26pm.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 36TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • After the news ended, when PIG mum came downstairs I asked her could I please skip showering tonight? Since I've not gone ouut today so aren't stinky; can you just  lemme change underwear? PIG mum said yes and I'll reheat you some leftovers now; dad's still upstairs sleeping and I've not got any appetite.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: