Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Tuesday Post 293c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1749 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Altogether Lovely'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once the Zoom meeting ended I informed the parents that it'd finished and would they please summon me over for dinner once 'twas ready? PIG mum said she would.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over foor dinner around 7:30pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Lol, dearest dad prayed with  me, then he and PIG mum sat on the couch to eat dinner together  and left me eating dinner by myself @ the gobbling :P table! Sure, I know it's coz they don't wanna accidentally infect me, but both legs enjoyed propping up onto the stool while I ate and Ela rested peacefully in my lap~
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water; after taking the cup over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening tooms else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: