Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Wednesday Post 250b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 3808; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 364 steps (and don't expect much more unless dad can take me out grocery shopping and aisle walking later since PIG mum's already cancelled my appointment to see Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage and nor will she lemme attend GG tonight since the parents are both still crook ><); thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last  night's 'The Perfect City'; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Keep Your Hope Alive'; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Love Displayed' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Motivated By Love'. Anyways, let's start with last night's events first!

No comments: