Friday, February 2, 2024

Friday Post 293c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2074 (see? Said I'd crack two thousand! XD). Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • For some reason, Grace came late? There was some kinda situation/emergency ... I didn't pry, obviously, but just made sure that she was safe.
    • Ela did unfunctional exercises for one hour before I researched a new recipe: think we're making apple crumble next! While Ela was exercising Grace put on Westlife songs on for me; when I sang along, she said I had a nice voice! Lol I know I can sing in tune but that's the first time someone's ever told me I've got a nice singing voice! XD
  • After she left, PIG mum fed me some fruit for arvo tea and then I returned online after sitting over the loo for one tinkle.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 30TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: