Monday, February 5, 2024

Monday Post 293c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2817 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Lead Your Heart'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When I was summoned for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown beans, some bean vermicelli and four small delicious chunks of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of not-very yummy soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Tuesday, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: