Friday, February 23, 2024

Saturday Post 351

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2523 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's ; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Armed For Spiritual Warfare (2)' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Better Together'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, FINALLY I've achieved my first straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps! Nature didn't call until 6:30am and while over the pot :P I suddenly heard the door into the garage door unpop! "Dad, are you going to get your blood test now?" I asked. Dad opened the door fractionally and stuck his head in. "No, I've just come home from it." Wonder why I didn't hear him leave? After making sure he'd remembered to fast before going, I told him bet he's hungry now so please go and eat breakfast. PIG mum will hopefully help me up around 9am. Dearest dad blew me a kiss and then closed the door. Back into bed, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Afterwards, Pijum, Pearl and I all cuddle and happily snore until just around 9am, when PIG mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around wakes me for another pot trip! Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, since I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: