Thursday, February 29, 2024

Friday Post 352

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2705 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Five Rewards For Generosity'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Respond With Love'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Owner/Steward?' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's only eight but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 53RD time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:35am (just like yesterday) and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Around 9am PIG mum wakes me for another pot :P trip with her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs; soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival @ 9:30am.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 53RD time: Denton, Baxter, Gyte, Katarina (first name), Gollchewski, Dray (heard), Fentiman, Leach, Holland, Baird (heard), Denney, Pamboros, Webb, Albanese, Woiwod, Hagari, Dutton, Conroy, Walters, Taupau, Carrigan, Abdo, Bissell, Paterson, Thomas, Fogerty, Jensen, Gainford,Johnston, Kadak, Zuckerberg, Coleman, Sims, Turner, Pody, Heathwood, Brown Csik, Labuschagne, Ravindra, Green, Hazlewood, Touk (first name), Lester, Khoury, Ding, Leniu, Cullen, Holland, Lynton (first name), Mortensen and Kroehn. Alisa Smith read the sports report from Las Vegas and Angela Cox read the finance report but she didn't say how much the AUD was worth! XD Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 23-31 today. Brisbane toms: 21-33. Sunrise 5:41am Sunset 6:18pm

No comments: