Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Tuesday Post 293b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1623. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day online, I headed over to the gobbling: p table to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to finish napping on the couch and gimme some arvo tea.
  • PIG mum says she was doing sth on the couch while dearest dad was napping there! She tossed me one banana and poured me another mug of green tea, this time the powdered format from Aunty Nga. Once I finished the banana and asked please for a biscuit, she lemme have about half a tasty cracker.
  • While reading @ The Gates Of Darkness for one hour today, I reached pg. 125 @ 4:08pm and reached pg. 150 @ 4:43pm~
  • After one more loo trip I returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes) for the 34TH time: White (heard), Fegan, Geran, Lambe, McQueen, Miles, Bavas, Crisafulli, Kohler, Bullock (heard), Rishi (first name, heard), Sunak, Horner, Haliwell (heard), Verstappen ) Albanese, Rawlings, Crabtree (heard), Cobbey (heard), Blinken, Pheils, Abrahim, Stringer, Palmer, Croucher, Dutton - lol, only 33.5TH time because suddenly we're having a Toastmasters Zoom planning meeting! XD

No comments: