Thursday, February 22, 2024

Thursday Post 351b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2829 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Suffering Showcase'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After one more loo trip, Karina tootled me off to somewhere called sth like The Mangal Place to buy my kebab with chips for me. For some reason, the server kept forgetting to put the chips in? Poor Karina went back like thrice!
  • Meaning I was about five minutes late arriving @ the NAB. Karina explained that we were also stuck in traffic along Klumpp Road.
  • Physio today: Ten transfers from double red mats to plinth, one- and two-point kneeling, left weightshift and eighteen laps short hallway walking. Alas that next block I'm back @ the same time; that's another five weeks without a HK-style  milk tea! >< XD
  • Back home, I took my quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, dad handed me a banana for arvo tea and PIG mum had left me a cup of green tea. Karina cleaned the bathroom and even found me a new Kylie Chan novel to read before I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Thursday but not until 12:45; even though more funding has apparently arrived, I've still not got enough hours for my fortnightly shopping trip! >< Another five weeks without my HK-style milk tea ... and it's almost my birthday month! ><" *sigh*
  • After reading the Kylie Chan (she's Caucasian but married some HKer back in 1985) novel for one hour (I reached page twenty-five @ 4:19pm), I used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online.
  • Watched the 6pm news for the 46TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Once the news finished, I tootled online until the parents summoned me over for dinner. I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice with no greens! Just lotsa soup carrot, some yummy black fungus four little slices of delicious chicken and  one tiny piece of scrambled egg.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl back to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip qwith my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's  happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: