Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Tuesday Post 293c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Lol, silly Wally's hit the sack already - he didn't gimme ANY steps for my final trip to the loo and back! >< XD Whatever ... Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched YouTube videos.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: I've got a late morning appointment to see Aunty Anna for some massage (no acupuncture, because I'm having my monthlies) but PIG mum says she mightn't feel well enough to take me toms. I'm thinking she will, else she'd miss the chance to yap unceasingly @ Aunty Anna! XD
  • Will hopefully buy groceries and walk the aisles afterwards, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me~
  • Bree's taking me to table tennis toms. I've just reminded PIG mum that I've gotta bring ten dollars more to enter the first competition for 2024 and fingers crossed for cake!
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 6:30pm; I'll watch the first half of the 6pm news bulletin (since I only watched half last night) and then wait for dearest dad to drive me to Peter Pie's place for the launch of GG 2024! 
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: