Thursday, October 6, 2011

friday post 62b

hello again! em's new plodding total now stands @ 2064. awesome, i'm just over two grand. :) righteo, continuing events?
-i grabbed feist's 'jimmy the hand' @ the library, then transferred myself to an armchair and read happily for forty-five minutes.
-lisa took me once to the loo before we had dinner. i also let era open the tap lotsa times.
-i had my usual KFC with a mint choc crusher; lisa had chinese takeaway.
-afterwards, i went to the loo again and let era open the tap lotsa times again.
-then, 'twas off to woolies to woolies to find my flossing stuff.
-and i still had just enough left over to buy myself a fish bun from breadtop afterwards! :D
- one more loo trip (one more chance for era to open the tap lotsa times) then we went to kmart, where i found the PERFECT present for PIG mum! XD
-after that, we went to the fruit market, where lisa bought some oranges.
-ne final loo trip (era's last chance to open the tap lotsa times) then lisa tootled me home. actually, we stopped briefly @ her place so she could grab her timesheet.
-repeat the usual nightly routine, then zzz. XD
friday:
-i used the pot :P thrice last night, and once more when dearest dad left for work. then i cuddled florence and successfully fell back asleep before PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open the tap five times before letting me sit down.
-breakfast was my yummy fish fillet bun i'd bought last night, plus one mug of warm horlicks! i also drank the entire mug of water 'incorrectly'.
-only there wasn't any time left for a stinky unspeakable this morning! XD
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. i spent the trip until coronation drive with both eyes closed and having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i stretched ela for five minutes.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo on arrival -
-speaking of loo trips, nature calls again. >< bbl~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: