Monday, October 24, 2011

monday post 68d

good evening! em's new final plodding total for monday now stands @ 3800. nice number. XD anyways, continuing today's events?
-PIG mum hurriedly awoke after dearest dad came home and tumbled downstairs. XD
-she booted me offline, and for the next SEVENTY-FIVE minutes, gleefully forced poor em on posture exercises, exercises for ela and piano practice. like i'll keep saying, i don't really mind, coz piano playing's always been sth i've loved doing, even after the unfaithful god cruelly snatched that ability away from me.
-after all that, dinner still wasn't served, coz PIG mum had to gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on the treadmill for twenty minutes. zero thanks to dad who just forced me to stand there for several minutes; i've said before that i do most things sitting down now, when needed, i can walk short distances, but the hardest thing for me's just standing. ><
-dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, several wee strips of pork. but eww, how come it tasted gamey?! PIG mum explained that dad had mixed all his lamb through my food, eww.
-dinner was washed down with one mug of soup, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', even though i would've gotten away with claiming to hold it 'incorrectly' coz PIG mum was claiming to plod her own twenty minutes.
-after that, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-anyways, nature's calling, but fingers crossed i can come back online with my final, final plodding total for today, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: