Wednesday, October 26, 2011

thursday post 66

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2458 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'your breakthrough!' and thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES ONLINE AFTER WHOEVER COMES TO HELP ME WITH A SHOWER TODAY!! woah, sorry, shrieking! XD anyways, events for today?
-awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 5:50am, after which i spent the ten minutes till 6am having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled rainbow and went back to sleep, waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open the tap five times before letting me sit.
-actually, she also gleefully forced poor ela to grab me three weetbix for breakfast, which she coated with an exceedingly thin and short stream of honey.
-i went and did a stinky unspeakable after breakfast; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listened to beyond's disc all day too. dad liked that band - what a shame their lead singer fell offstage during a concert and killed himself. :(
-PIG mum tootled me off to garbo for the creative writers' group! i spent the entire short trip finishing off my silent chat to percy the angel/saint.
-as always, group was awesome. gabby and boyd gave me a hand to the bathroom during the break, i let era open the tap lotsa and lotsa times, and i enjoyed three scotch fingers and a cup of tea, white and two, for morning tea.
-after group, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk tp foodcourt.
-i rang dearest dad when she went to buy me a yummy chicken katsudon for lunch.
-sadly, however, she wouldn't lemme have any chips, nor a choc thickshake for lunch. :(
-after lunch, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car, then tootled me off for pincushion practice.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo when we arrived, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. but when she went herself, after washing both hands, i let era open the tap lotsa times.
-during pincushion practice, i sang all my favourite song and eighty percent of my second-favourite song inside my head, opening my eyes for all the important numbers.
-afterwards, i went to the loo once more. zero thanks to PIG mum who decided booking my next pincushion appointment session was more important than seeing her only disabled daughter safely to the toilet, but hey, i didn't fall. :) era also grabbed the opportunity to open the tap lotsa times again. :)
-PIG mum tootled us home, and i plopped online.
-only stupid cathy's running late! gosh, i hope she'll still @ least come to shower me! ><
-and i'm really, really hoping that dad'll take us out for late night dinner and shopping tonight! i remember 'twas sth we did regularly before god totally destroyed my life. :( besides, we haven't been out not even ONCE for the late night shopping this year, and it's almost NOVEMBER!
-righteo, fingers crossed i can come back online tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: