Tuesday, October 18, 2011

wednesday post77

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 884 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's "you'll come out on top!" and thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more this morning, around 6:05am. then i spent the ten minutes till about 6:15am having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled rainbow and went back to sleep, waking once to kiss dearest dad good-bye when he left for work, and once more around 10:30am to use the pot :P again.
-after PIG mum gave me "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open the tap around five times. then, she gleefully forced poor ela to grab me two weetbix for breakfast before finally letting me sit, just as aunty wendy arrived.
-aunty wendy arrived, and kindly flicked on seven's morning news for me to watch.
-ronnie jie jie arrived to take PIG mum out swimming! i remembered to say a big thank-you to her for shouting PIG mum out today. :)
-@ first, aunty wendy had brought me some kinda vegetarian dumplings for lunch! but i asked her could i please have them for arvo tea instead, coz PIG mum had already left out one can of chunky soup and chunky bread for me to dip in, and she said yes! :)
-i also drank one mug of yummy chocolate nesquik 'incorrectly', and rang dearest dad. he was @ some north-side suburb.
-after lunch, aunty wendy took me once to the loo and i did a stinky unspeakable.
-but ding dong! suddenly, cherish arrived!
-lol, she's found some job that might be suitable for me: it's a switchboard operator job @ the homemaker place @ mt. gravatt. but it's for a pet store; i told her, as long as PIG mum won't come into contact with said animals, she'll be right. XD
-aunty wendy started massaging ela while cherish and i were chatting. after she left, aunty wendy took me once to the loo, then sat and massaged ela for one hour while i read my book club novel.
-aunty wendy took me once more to the loo before she left; i turn the computer on and plopped online. PIG mum's just stickybeaking with ronnie jie jie right now.
-well, carol should arrive in like thirty minutes; i'm off to read some news. :) bbl~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: