Friday, October 28, 2011

friday post 65b

hello again! em's new final plodding total for friday now stands @ 3243. yay, i'm over three grand. :) oh, and the new spam count for the week's seventeen. righteo, continuing events for today?
-aunty lucia came around 5:15. PIG mum kept yakking to her for another ten-odd minutes before aunty lucia took me into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-i went out to eat my yummy chocolate koala bear bikkies! zero thanks to PIG mum who gleefully FORCED :( me to walk and get them, then to get and pour myself some milk because she refused to make my life just a tiny little bit easier. but hey, my life's always rising above god's hatred.
-i went once more to the loo when aunty lucia left (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) before returning online.
-off to SHINE fellowship tonight!
-then i get to sleep-in toms! :D
-tess comes @ 10am, jack @ 2pm and sharon @ 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: