Tuesday, October 25, 2011

wednesday post78

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1751 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'commit yourself!' and thirdly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after carol leaves!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work @ 7:50. then i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled rainbow and went back to sleep.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P for three more tinkles. after she got me kitted, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open the tap five times.
-PIG mum also gleefully forced poor ela to grab me three weetbix for breakfast, which she minutely layered with the thinnest streak of honey.
-aunty wendy arrived, just as PIG mum chucked a spectacular cow @ me. ><
-aunty wendy cut me some fruit, pear and kiwi. nomnomnom~
-after taking me to the loo (i did a stinky unspeakable), i rang dearest dad, who was working in the valley.
-spiteful PIG mum wouldn't lemme have my other half of the pie for lunch. >< but aunty wendy made me a toasted tuna in tomato and onion with one slice of cheese sandwich, cut into four squares. :)
-one more loo trip after lunch, then aunty wendy started massaging ela. but cherish arrived ten minutes later!
-cherrish had updated my resume for me, said that PIG mum had rung her this morning and said that the job interview had been a failure! i'm not really sure what she meant by that ...
-after she left, aunty wendy continued massaging ela, only for jenny to arrive for our meeting!
-but i think i'll really need tocheck out that SUFY website that mariana sent me; jenny's absolutely useless and unwilling to help. ><
-i went once to the loo when jenny left; PIG mum kept her for more than five minutes prolly badmouthing me. ><
-anyways, carol's here now, so bbl, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: