Tuesday, October 11, 2011

tuesday post64b

good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2438, and i'm still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online!! *sigh* the list grows ever longer ... >< anyways, final, final events for today?
-when ngan came, we gave each other a big hug - i haven't seen her for ages!!
-shower first, hairwash today, and also thanks to ngan who helped me rinse my hair out, freeing era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before ngan flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle, then got creamed. ngan rekitted me; i had one more tinkle when she was doing er's sock then one last when she was cleaning my glasses for me.
-after ngan rinsed the floor once for me, i held her hand and walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-first, ngan cut me up one pear, then made me the perfect arvo tea! :D yay, that's twice this month already~
-whilst i munched, ngan gave ela a quick massage, painting her sth like dark blue with light green spots today.
-when 'twas time to head off, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD. only i continue to find it hilarious that she only ever helps me with my seatbelt when there's someone around to see her do so. XD
-ngan tootled me off to toastmasters. must remember her surname's tryong, can e-mail her, now! :)
-ngan took me once to the loo upon arrival and i let era open the tap lotsa times.
-only one speech tonight! dunno where will was ... he was down to speak.
-steph chose me for table topics! she had several items, then said 'twas like the year 2025 and what did the products mean to me? i just laughed @ the analog watch and 99.99% hand sanitiser; we've got digital watches and 100% germ killing ones, now! XD
-sam asked me to do warm down master! i asked everyone what their last concert attendance had been.
-meeting over, ngan took me once more to the loo and i again let era open the tap lotsa times.
-then ngan took me home.
-dinner tonight was rice, lotsa cos lettuce and several wee strips of sausage and fish ball. that was washed down with one mug of rice green tea, hopefully sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'. then i returned online.
-toms: sleep-in! ;D aunty wendy's not coming till 11:30. when she leaves, i haveta do my writers' group homework. and carol's coming to shower me in the arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: