Thursday, October 6, 2011

friday post 62c

hello again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 2356. righteo, continuing today's events?
-some nice random lady passed me the madison mag to browse, until phoebe came for me. i told her that elf was hurting. ><
-once i got inside, kat had a look, but they decided to keep the cast on till tuesday. oww! ><
-ela did lotsa work today. lol, PIG mum appointed herself my supervisor, prolly so coz she could boss me around. XD
-when we left, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then took me to see naz for a spud. i stretched ela for fifteen minutes then opened and closed her palm 100x.
-i swapped greetings with hannah while naz cooked my yummy spud.
-well, it's official. PIG mum says i'm not allowed pearl/pudding milk tea till we fly over to hong kong next year. but she kindly got me just a jasmine milk tea. :)
-when she tootled us home, i again stretched ela for several minutes.
-back home, i went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, before plopping online.
-now i've got one hour left for myself. naruto fix time! XD
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: