Friday, October 7, 2011

friday post 62d

hello again! em's new final plodding total for friday now stands @ 2607. righteo, continuing events?
-aunty lucia came @ 5pm and helped me with a shower - hairwash today. also much thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. i got creamed then rekitted, having one more tinkle when aunty lucia was doing elf's AFO straps.
-i went back outside and plopped back online, asking aunty lucia to please take me once more to the loo when PIG mum kept yakking to her. lol, right now she's telling aunty lucia about that idiot yobbo who tried to threaten us like two years back! XD
-dunno why the news simulcasts aren't working, though. ><
-off to SHINE fellowship tonight!
-the news simulcasts aren't working now. ><
-toms: tess comes @ 10am, jack @ 2pm, and ... sharon? @ 4pm.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: