Wednesday, October 19, 2011

wednesday post77b

hello again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1166. yay, i'm over one grand. :) righteo, comtinuing events?
-carol arrived one minute late today, then PIG mum spent the next fifteen minutes yakking to her! XD
-carol Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle, then got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing once under the chair for me, carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-huge thanks to PIG mum who really did get me one chicken katsudon sushi roll for arvo tea! it even came with a little dab of mayo, how cute! :) also thanks to carol who gave me some soya sauce with it, and made me one cup of tea, white and two, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly.
-after i finished arvo tea, carol washed the dishes then gave ela a massage for thirty minutes, painting her lemon with sherbet dots today. oh! carol brought me a lemon sherbet lolly today! :D she laughed coz i sucked so slow. XD
-@ 5:55, carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. back @ the table, i signed her off and gave her a big hug, coz i won't see her till next wednesday! see, coz PIG mum's working on monday, she's asked DSQ please to come look after me in the morning. ngan's coming, but it means no-one will come in the afternoon. carol's having leftover roast beef for dinner tonight, and fed hungry six times to make up for the fact that she won't be here on monday. XD
-sadly, i can't get seven's news simulcast to work on 96.5FM. ><
-anyways, fingers crossed i can come back after dinner, else it's just a torture session for me with vincent the bloody physio toms. >< but cathy's taking me out to garbo toms night! :D
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: