Saturday, October 22, 2011

sunday post66

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3426 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's "you're in partnership with god"; thirdly, the spam count for the week's three and lastly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online after pole and julz leave tonight!! only i may not have time, coz dr. lee and aunty a are coming over for dinner tonight! anyways, events for today?
-actually, i really should be blogging about the baby shower last night! only i'm saving that for my events blog (embluekirby.blogspot.com), but i've also gotta post my movie review for the lion king (3D), lunch with my australian godmother (last last friday) and WAUFAKAP! (last friday) lol, such a backlog. XD righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night and once more this morning @ 5:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 6am having silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled rainbow and went back to sleep.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela before letting me sit down.
-actually, she also gleefully forced poor ela to grab me three weetbix for breakfast, which i enjoyed with one exceedingly shallow spoonful of honey.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, and dad tootled us off to church.
-on arrival, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then left for the cantonese service.
-can't remember what no. study we did today, sorry. sth like forty-eight?
-after class, ross fed me this wrap with mincemeat! he'd made it for his bible study group! lol, i should start dropping hints to uncle chong and aunty a! XD
-PIG mum enjoyed one too, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk downstairs. i went to the loo once, then grabbed one yummy wafer before sitting down (dunno why horrid PIG mum wouldn't lemme have two. ><) but aunty anne fed me one little quarter-triangle of bread with some butter. :)
-i held dad's hand and walked to the little kiddies room. there for four attending today: joseph, chin chin, sum sum and lok yee. one's english name is samaria.
-lol, i told them to guess how old i was, saying, "i'm older than you guys, but younger than aunty peggy and aunty michelle." the girls guessed i was twenty, joseph, twenty-two. XD
-after telling the story, aunty michelle made lanterns with us! big thanks to aunty peggy who helped me with mine - we even had time to make two! i'm gonna give one to aunty a tonight as her early christmas present. XD
-all finished, PIG mum took me once to the bathroom then dad tootled us home for lunch. *sigh*
-then, after chucking some cow @ me, all dad gave me for lunch was two slices of pear and three of banana! >< luckily, PIG mum passed me two spoonfuls of fried rice that she was enjoying. earlier, she'd gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and pour myself one mug of water, which i VERY DELIBERATELY held 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, i went to the loo - then dad threatened he wouldn't allow me to plop online unless i did a stinky unspeakable first! o_O
but like i've said before, i'm such an obedient child, i even poop on command. XD
-hopefully, pole and julz will arrive soon! i wonder, will we do more cooking?
-may not come back online afterwards, so toms: PIG mum's working! sharon's coming @ like 8am and showering me, coz no-one's coming in the arvo. and i prolly have a torture session with vincent the bloody physio in the arvo. >< righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: