Monday, October 3, 2011

monday post 64b

good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 2301. score, i'm over two grand. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-carol arrived like two minutes early and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye firmly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. carol rekitted me, then Forced me to walk to the kitchen to make my own arvo tea.
-too bad, she only gave me one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but i also squirted mayo, meaning this week's all satisfied already, yay!
-the toastie was cut into four squares; i also had a juicy pear and drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-carol massaged ela for about fifteen minutes today, painting her fingernail polish red with silver spots. that's the colour of her fingernails right now! she also told me that she's having a lamb chop, chips and salad for dinner tonight.
-carol took me once to the loo before PIG mum shooed her away before she had a chance to get me out.
-so instead, i stayed over the loo and did a second stinky unspeakable. XD
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to practise piano for twenty-five minutes. i'll keep saying this, but i don't really mind, coz i've always loved playing piano, even though horrible god snatched that ability away. ><
-afterwards was more pain. >< the parents gleefully forced poor elf to stretch barefoot for fifteen minutes. PIG mum leaning into me and shoving me to the left wasn't appreciated, either. ><
-but more pain for poor elf afterwards. >< dad gleefully forced me to sit on the floor and keep stretching my legs for more than ten minutes. >< the repeated threats of no more internet tonight weren't appreciated, either. ><
-finally, dinner. PIG mum got me re-footweared then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the gobbling :P table for dinner.
-rice tonight, with lotsa icky boiled vegetable and lotsa some other vegetable (maybe wombok?), plus a few strips of yummy BBQ chicken. dinner was washed down with one yummy mug of rice green tea, hopefully sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-afterwards, i went once to the loo. again, PIG mum was too absorbed @ watching the x factor to care whether her disabled daughter made it safely there and back or not. but luckily, i didn't fall. :)
-i tootled online, doing my usual stuff, but nature called again around 9pm, and again, PIG mum was too self-absorbed watching television to care if her disabled daughter made it safely to the bathroom and back. *sigh* but i didn't fall, yay. :)
-toms: UQ physio very late morning. sleep in! XD fingers crossed that i can get a yummy pork salad roll for lunch and a yummy custard and apple danish for arvo tea!
-eep, it's a torture session with vincent the bloody vincent toms. >< hope for no falls ... :S
-cathy's coming to shower me. hope she brings me a reporter to read! :D righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: