Friday, October 14, 2011

friday post 63c

hello for the third time! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 2479. righteo, continuing events?
-when aunty lucia arrived and gave me a nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle then i got creamed. aunty lucia rekitted me; i had one more tinkle just before she put on my shirt then one last when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after aunty lucia rinsed under the chair for me, she Forced me to walk out to the computer. she's having a happy yak with PIG mum right now.
-as for me, PIG mum won't lemme have any arvo tea. :( never mind, dinner's in about one hour; i shan't starve. ><
-SHINE fellowship tonight! i think we're doing our last bible study about love from first corinthians thirteen.
-toms: tess comes @ 10am. must ask her to please shower me, coz after jack comes for tutoring (must remember to write chapter four questions for him toms), we're going to the pastor's place for dinner! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: