Monday, October 3, 2011

tuesday post63

firstly, sorry for saying that today was monday in my first post!anyways, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work. then i cuddle florence and successfully fall back asleep until PIG mum comes and pokes me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when PIG mum came back inside, i used the pot :P for three more tinkles. PIG mum gets me kitted, then gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the kitchen, where she gleefully forces poor ela to gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully to turn on and off the tap five times before letting me sit.
-but PIG mum made chocolate porridge for breakfast! even though she forgot to add the honey. >< also, she gleefully forced poor ela to hold the bread while era ripped it into chunks, but era kept her promise to ela by combining with the spoon to tear the chunks into more bite-sized, manageable pieces.
-after popping two antibiotics, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the car and tootled me off to UQ for physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to ronan keating all day, too. as for me, i spent the trip until PIG mum entered coronation drive with both eyes closed, having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after a loo trip, PIG mum flounced off downstairs without passing me a magazine, but luckily, some random lady wandered past soon after PIG mum flounced off downstairs to pay, and handed me that better homes and gardens mag that i've been browsing.
-my new physio student's surname is ng! her middle name's ting ting (cute! XD) but i've forgotten her first name! XD
-after doing about five sit-to-stands, karen came and casted elf!
-but she did a shoddy job. >< the cast's still all soft! i'll go back to the NAB clinic toms, anyway, hopefully she'll fix it then!
-lunch was a yummy pork salad roll and roughly half a chocolate milk.
-then i plopped online very briefly, before PIG mum took me once to the loo and tootled me off for my torture session with vincent the bloody physio.
-BAHAHA!! kat jie jie fell for my "those idiot physios DROPPED me and broke my leg!" ploy! XD she cried, 'then how come your mum's driven you here for physio! you should be @ home resting!" i told her the truth after that. XD
-meaning my session with vincent was pretty relaxed. just ela lifting up pronated. it's difficult for me coz whenever ela lifts up, she tends to supernate.
-after that session was over, PIG mum took me to the loo once, ela grabbed a lolly, then PIG mum tootled us home.
-we wheeled me online, and when cathy came, PIG mum wrapped ell inside a garbage bag before cathy showered me - hairwash today. also thanks to her who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. then i got creamed and rekitted. cathy called PIG mum to transfer me back into sparkless, then cathy and i wheeled me out for arvo tea.
-we're outta ham, so i got a two cheese and mayo sandwich cut into four, and one juicy pear.
-cathy gave ela a massage for exactly twenty minutes, stopping right @ 5:45 and refusing to do anymore.
-i went to the loo once for two tinkles, but back @ the computer, i refused to sign cathy off until 6pm. she's back on thurs, and taking me to garbo! and she's having yummy pork chops for dinner tonight. also, she says she gave danielle my note thanking her for the cookies, and says both she and josh had a good laugh @ that.
-i returned online, and whoops, within two hours, i already had eleven comments commiserating with me! meaning i had to sheepishly clarify what i'd said earlier: no break, just a cast. XD
-dearest dad came home, examined my cast and shook his head. the parents are discussing the cast right now.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can come back online after dinner, else i'm back to UQ toms (they better fix my stupid cast!) before aunty wendy comes to mind me for three hours. dunno what PIG mum'll be doing. then carol's over to shower me in the arvo. and, best of all, ice-cream night toms night! like i always say, 1.5 spoonful's better than none @ all!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: