Thursday, October 13, 2011

thursday post 64c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 4283. righteo, final, final events for today?
-cathy eventually arrived more than twenty minutes late, citing bad traffic. fair enough, coz a mighty big storm ripped through brisbane this arvo!
-before i headed for the shower, i gave PIG mum the chance to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk up and down the stairs once, coz i was planning on using the lift tonight. of course she gleefully accepted, and stayed with me long enough just so she could gleefully force me to dak myself in front of cathy.
-luckily, she buggered off and left us alone after that, and i got a nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. cathy rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing under the chair for me, cathy Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table - where she fed me the perfect arvo tea! that's thrice this month already! :D i also munched a sweet, juicy pear and had a cuppa, white and two, held 'incorrectly'. cathy skipped a cuppa this time, instead giving ela a quick massage, painting her sth like red with yellow spots today.
-cathy took me once more to the loo and left me to it. but she kindly helped me with my seatbelt before she left.
-PIG mum tootled me off to book club! we listened to seven's news simulcast on 96.5FM.
-we went upstairs to the library. i used the loo again, which pissed PIG mum off, and she said in the future, i wouldn't be allowed to use the loo when i left and would haveta wait till i arrived @ the library to go. lol, no biggie. XD
-phil took the book club tonight! where was amanda?
-PIG mum had ordered that i was only allowed one bikkie, dunno why. but i confess: i couldn't resist and nabbed two: one choc chip cookie and one scotch finger. XD
-also much thanks to erika who helped me once to the loo halfway through the meeting. i managed fine inside by myself.
-next month, we're doing some book about a hog farmer! i nabbed myself the large print version; that's easier for me to read. :)
-after book club, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled us home.
-lol, i told her i had one extra bikkie, and she decided that i wasn't allowed dinner tonight! ><" ah well, i shan't starve. XD
-toms: UQ physio @ ... 10:30? fingers crossed that i can see naz for a spud afterwards!
-in the arvo, some psycholofgist is coming to see me! think jenny henley arranged that.
-aunty lucia will come shower me in the arvo; doubt PIG mum will gimmee any arvo tea, but hey. i shan't starve. :(
-then it's off to SHINE fellowship toms night! think we're concluding all those bible studies on love.
-anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: