Saturday, October 8, 2011

sunday post63

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1850 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'finding real contentment'; thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's eightly, and lastly, i'm still owed FIFTY-ONE MINUTES online if i get any visitors this arvo!! righteo, events for today?
-awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call didn't call till 7:50am, after which i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. afterwards, florence and i cuddle and snored until PIG mum came and prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :9 me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-breakfast was interesting! several chunks of dad's cut-up crunchy bread stick, dumped into one bowl of warm horlicks! PIG mum said that's what she had for breakfast too, although dad refused and just used his teeth. "so they've prolly all fallen out now," laughed PIG mum. XD
-one more loo trip for me (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself), then dad tootled us off to church. sore elf's just grateful that dad dropped me off @ the entrance. :)
-we did study twenty-five today, sth about unresolved conflicts. thanks to serena who went with me once to the loo before bible study started.
-i even got serena, michael (ray's stepdad), june, men hua and uncle chong to sign my cast for me! XD
-after bible study, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then dad kindly tootled me off to service.
-again, i sat in the back row; peter pie came to sit with me and even pulled up lyrics on his iphone for me!
-poor em had to stand for ALL of worship today, FIVE songs! ><" i sang the harmony for two.
-speaker today was shane mccarthy, he started a new series of sermons with us. and his son's getting baptised tonight! think he's only sixteen...
-afterwards, i got lotsa ppl to sign my cast for me! XD
-PIG mum took me once to the loo afterwards, then i successfully persuaded dad to take us to maccas for lunch! yay, chips!
-therefore i'm not complaining, even though dad only got me a wee cheeseburger and one bottle of water, coz i got SEVENTEEN chips! usually, i get less than ten! XD
-then we all browsed today's sunday mail. only stupid me spoiled it all by asking PIG mum to please take me once to the loo. PIG mum just ordered that we immediately leave. lol, i understand that it's coz she likes being able to gleefully force me to dak myself. XD
-anyways, back home, after one loo trip, i plopped online.
-dunno if i'll get any visitors today (fingers crossed i will!) but if i don't, i most prolly won't come online tonight coz dad's invited pole's family over for a BBQ tonight! pole's grandparents are over, see)
-toms: just that stupid TAFE course, then carol coming to shower me in the arvo. fingers crossed i can get sth yummy for arvo tea with her! anyways, if i can't come back online tonight, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: