Monday, October 31, 2011

tuesday post67

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3533 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'the butterfly effect' and thirdly, em's still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after cathy leaves!! righteo, events for today?
-woohoo! i'm having a welcome succession of awesome sleeps! :D nature didn't call until 5:50am, after which i spent the ten minutes till 6am having to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled florence and we returned to our happy snorings together. i woke briefly @ 8:05am to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more.
-then florence and i happily snored until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she returned, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open and close the tap five times, before gleefully forcing her to grab me three weetbix for breakfast, before finally letting me sit.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and from leaving UQ, we listened to westlife's 'where we are' all day, troo.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio, i spent the trip until she entered coronation drive with both eyes closed, finishing my chat with percy. the i stretched ela for five minutes.
-PIG mum took me once to the bathroom first, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. then i went over to wash and dry both hands when she went herself.
-hey, cathy's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: