Saturday, October 29, 2011

sunday post67

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1414 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's "deal with your 'ishmael'"; thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's two and lastly, i'm still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after my guests leave!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more this morning.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted for the day, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open the tap five times. then she gleefully forced poor ela to grab me three weetbix for breakfast before finally letting me sit.
-the three weetbix i enjoyed with one exceedingly thin and short streak of honey. while PIG mum was upstairs changing, i took the time to have a silent to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, and dad tootled us off to church. of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to bible study. i went to the loo once first; of course she gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-only bernard and i attended class today! we did an older chapter.
-after class, PIG mum took me once to the loo then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the service hall.
-damn. aunty katherine wasn't here for service, meaning poor em had to stand for ALL of worship - FIVE songs. >< i sang the harmony for one, also clapped along for another.
-then, speaker today was liam! wonder why helena wasn't with him?
-hey, kwany's here now, so i'll bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: