Wednesday, October 12, 2011

thursday post 64b

hello again! em's new plodding total for thursday's now 2838, and i'm still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after i get home from book club!! righteo, events for today?
-PIG mum came downstairs around 4am to watch me use the pot :P once. she also said that coz it's almost over, she was once again withdrawing my permission to call herself downstairs. lol.
-i cuddled bear bear and happily snored with him until dearest dad left for work, when i used the pot :P once more. then i cuddled rainbow (lol, bear bear reckons it's so annoying with all these girls bossing him around! first 'twas tilly, then florence, and now rainbow! XD) and successfully fell back asleep before PIG mum came and prodded me with 'fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to pointlessly, gleefully and therefore spitefully turn the tap on five times before finally letting me sit.
-actually, she even gleefully forced poor ela to grab me three weetbix for breakfast, and wouldn't even give me one spoonful of honey! nope, she just drizzled one exceedingly thin and short streak of honey over the weetbix; meaning i couldn't taste honey on all three pieces, just two. :(
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the loo. i reckon she only orders me to sit over the loo so she can exert her power over me by gleefully forcing me to dak myself. ><
-but i didn't feel like doing a stinky unspeakable anyway, so after PIG mum gleefully forced me to un-dak myself, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to my last samurai soundtrack all day, after listening to 4KQ's 9am news update first.
-phew, there was a carpark available downstairs. PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into the library, then left to find baby nappies for the baby shower!
-group, as always, was awesome. :) gabby took me once to the loo during morning tea, where i managed fine by myself, also letting era open the tap lotsa times.
-for morning tea, i nabbed five bikkies. much thanks to gabby who made me a teacup, white and two.
-forgot to say: during breakfast, i had asilent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-PIG mum came and collected me once the meeting was over, took me to the bathroom then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to foodcourt.
-there, she chucked @ cow @ me after learning i had five biscuits for morning tea. lol, what's wrong with five? XD
-spiteful PIG mum therefore decided i was only allowed half a yummy chicken katsudon and only water for lunch. :( *sigh*
-then 'twas back home for a quick loo trip before PIG mum tootled me out for a torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-well, stupid ela lost her immunity today. >< i reckon i've still got one left, but he reckons i've got none! ><
-oh yeah, today, whenever i was in the car, i stretched ela. she also grabbed one yummy milko before we left. :)
-back home, i plopped online.
-only cathy's already fifteen minutes late! >< but @ least she's coming; CODA rang around 4pm to say the rain was holding her up.
-i'm off to book club tonight! :D must remember to ask PIG mum if she needs to gleefully FORCE :( me to hike the stairs once first; i plan to take the lift up to the meeting room!
-and, as always, fingers crossed that dad'll take us out somewhere for dinner! i mean, we're almost halfway through october, and i'm almost positive we haven't been out for dinner together on a thursday late night shopping night! anyways, fingers crossed i can come back online after book club tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. eep, stupid cathy's twenty minutes late now ... >< hope she arrives soon!

No comments: