Tuesday, October 4, 2011

tuesday post63b

good evening again! what happened after my last post?
-when dearest dad arrived home, he examined my failed cast.
-then PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to practise piano for more than twenty minutes! again, i don't really mind, coz i've always loved piano playing, even after god so cruelly tore that ability away from me.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before dinner.
-which was: rice tonight, lotsa bean sprout, some unknown asian vegetable similar to choy sum, and one tiny chunk of egg, which i of course saved for last.
-dinner was washed down with one mug of rice green tea, hopefully sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-then i wheeled myself back online.
-gosh, i'm in trouble now! elf's ITCHY, but the stupid damp plaster cast prevents my scratching! ><
-toms: early 9am appointment @ UQ. hopefully karen will do me a better cast!
-then, aunty wendy's coming to mind me for three hours. dunno what PIG mum's gonna do.
-and carol's coming to shower me in the arvo - that's right, we're outta ham! oh, and best of all, ice-cream night toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: