Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday Post 443b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1825 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Precious Jewels' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SIXTEEN MINUTES online after I let mother gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm, argh, what a crummy way to end being 37.5 today! >< *sigh* But  just noting doown that I scored my 14TH consecutive awesome sleep last night (the 10TH time this year I've enjoyed one straight week of awesome sleeps, woot!)  and then Peggy took me to see the new Transformers movies! Turns out today's her BIRTHDAY and since she took the free ticket with my companion card she brought microwave popcorn, and OMG I got a whole BAG to myself!! Previews were exciting: I wanna see Mufasa and Moana2 and then Transformers itself with shaky seats was way cool! Got home and showered. Peggy left @ 1pm and once PIG mum returned home I immediately walked down the hallway to welcome her home!! Spent tonight writing about how I celebrated my birthday  this year and toms I've got an early start since I'm joining EM camp for just Saturday; I'm meeting Aunty Carol and Uncle Peter @ like 7:15am @ Warrigal Square Maccas and just a pity that dad won't lemme have breakfast @ Maccas first! Was told to bring a book since I'm too disabled to participate in some activities but I think my mobile will be enough to keep me company. Righteo, hope everyone has a  smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: