Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sunday Post 442c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3149 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Puritan Passion'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once the news ended, I asked dad did he wanna open his Father's Day present now? Dad answers nah after dinner's fine.
  • After one more tinkle I climbed into the backseat of PIG mum's car and buckled my seatbelt. Dad tootled us off to Ho Lin Wah for his Father's Day dinner.
  • Tonight we shared one set meal (rice with chicken) and one stir fry beef ho fan. Dad took @ least half of one for his lunch tomorrow and ate the other meaning I got very little but hey, that's expected. Personally, I savoured how he left me one full mouthful of HK-style milk tea since I'll prolly not see another this week! XD
  • Back home, I returned online and then gave dad his Father's Day present; the card was a mushroom face, hence why I called him Mushroom Dad! XD
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight and what's happening Monday, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: