Thursday, September 12, 2024

Thursday Post 443

 Good afternoon!  Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2307 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's '7 Reasons Not To Worry Part 1'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Open Doors' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Retrieval Practice' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES online after I get home from book club!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep tonight! Nature didn't call until 7:45am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, since PIG mum’s overseas holidaying, I’m using the time to recharge my mental batteries and prepare for another year with her @ the helm! XD
  • Five minutes later, dearest dad comes to kiss me good morning, gimme some eye goo and tell me fifteen more minutes since Karina's arriving @ 8:15am.
  • Once Karina arrives, I get up and use the pot :P for one tinkle before we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks too Karina who's squirted some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Karina, rousing @ her for AGAIN skipping breakfast this morning.
  • For my breakfast, I enjoy three Weet-Bix drizzled with honey (Karina found the honey! :D), one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast lightly spread with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one whole mug of water. Thanks to Karina who turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure and over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Karina's car and she tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW! Thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt all day~
  • At the library, I used the loo for one tinkle and then entered  the meeting room. Wonder why we were in Meeting Room Two again?
  • Only six here today but Rob brought CAKE to celebrate his birthday with; this week has been a success!
  • I suggested the next homework topic! "It was a dark abd stormy night ..." XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: