Sunday, September 15, 2024

Sunday Post 443d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ exactly 3000. Nice number, huh? Actually, 'twas 2995 but that number pissed me off so much I stood up, dragged the chair forward and walked five small steps forward before sitting down. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous  post I had thirty minutes to play the HP version of Bejeweled!  Didn't pass anymore levels, though. XD
  • At 9pm I was making my way to the bathroom when dad summoned me over for black sesame dessert soup! His tastes yummier than PIG mum's since it's actually sweet. XD
  • After enjoying my bowl, I excused myself, used the loo for one more tinkle and walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  •  Toms: presuming I'm seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture? Must remember to remind him PIG mum's back next week and will very eagerly resume her yapping duties. XD
  • Hopefully dad'll take me grocery shopping and aisle walking afterwards, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Have emailed Michelle tonight asking her to please fill in the TBAs for this week.
  • Someone's minding me from 4-6pm; looking forward to reading the book club novel for one hour and watching the 6pm news for the 156TH time!
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: